Friday, 03 February 2017 13:58
Monitoring Ukraine’s security governance challenges proceedings from the Second International ConferenceWritten by Razumkov Centre
Published in News Centre
Latest from Razumkov Centre
- During October 10-11, 2017 the IX International Conference “Ukraine’s Security Sector Reform: Accomplishments, Plans and Lessons Learned” took place in Kyiv.
- Meeting with Hanns Seidel Foundation Head Ursula Mannle
- Participation in the International Round Table
- Visit of the Razumkov Centre’s representatives to Germany
- Presentation of the Razumkov Center’s publication "Ukraine’s Party System Transformation: Ukrainian Experience in European Context"