It is our pleasure to invite you to take part in the experts’ panel discussion:
Three Components of Ukraine Energy Security: Reforms, Investments, European Integration
30 May 2018, 10.00-13.00
Kyiv, Hilton Hotel, (San Francisco Meeting Room), 30, Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd
- Edward Chow, Senior Fellow at the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (Washington D.C., USA)
- Torsten Wöllert, Team Leader, Energy and Environment, Support Group for Ukraine, European Commission
- Volodymyr Omelchenko, Director, Energy Programs, Razumkov Center.
Issues for discussion:
- Reforming the natural gas and electricity markets: containment factors and possible ways to speed up implementation of the secondary legislation;
- Involving the foreign investors into privatizing and upgrading the energy infrastructure in Ukraine.
- Attracting the investments into RES: upgrading the legislation to coordinate the investors’ and consumers’ interests;
- Synchronizing the Ukraine’s power system with the ENTSO-E: perspectives and consequences
- Ukrainian GTS and the Nord Stream- 2: common interests of Ukraine and Europe.
Working Languages: English and Ukrainian with simultaneous translation